Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pre-born Animal Babies

I saw this article about images of animals in the womb, and I was just amazed at their beauty. I think there is a lot that can be said from a pro-life angle about this. But I don't think I need to say it (several comments on the article make the point).

Aside from all that these pictures are just amazing. Look how tiny an elephant starts out as.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Can you believe it?

Puppies!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a dolphin

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isn't God's creation, born and unborn beautiful?

3 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Aren't those amazing!! I wonder if PETA has seen all of these pictures, especially the last one?

Anonymous said...

...

awestruck

I am amazed and speechless

Anonymous said...

I watched the movie "In the Womb" Thursday night. It was absolutely beautiful!!!! Amazing how beautiful life is!

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.