Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Five Famous People Meme

I've been tagged by Esther at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii.

If you could meet and have a deep conversation with any five people on earth, living or dead, from any time period, who would they be?" (Explaining why is optional).

Name five people from each of the following categories:

Five Saints:

1. St. Maximilian Kolbe

2. St. John Vianney

3. St. Pio

4. St. Martin de Porres

5. St. Thomas More

Five in the Process of Being Canonized:

1. Blessed Mother of Calcutta

2. John Paul II the Great

3. Blessed Margaret of Castillo

4. Father Vincent Capodanno

5. Archbishop Fulton Sheen

Five Heroes from Your Native Country:

1. Father Vincent Capadonno

2. Archbishop Fulton Sheen

3. George W. Bush

4. Rush Limbaugh

5. Any of our men and women of the armed forces

Five Authors/Writers:

1. Fyodor Dostoevsky

2. Dinesh D'Souza

3. Mark Twain

4. Pope Benedict XVI

5. Fr. Frank Pavone

Five Celebrities:

1. Adam and Jamie from Mythbusters

2. 3 Doors Down (all of them)

3. Jason Statham

4. Bruce Willis

5. The Rock

Five People I Tag:

1. Roxanne

2. Ric (if you don't do saints you can do cool Christians :) )

Anybody else :)

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Good list Sunny. BTW, I see you've forgiven Dubya :-)

catholicandgop said...

I can't stay mad at him. LOL. But I still think he's 100000% wrong on Plan B.

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.