Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Updating

Well, I do have news, but I'm not sure I want to share it yet since I want to get all the information first. I will say it is good news, but it does not pertain to a job for me.

I've been doing some updating today. I realized that yesterday's entry was messing up the sidebar so I resized some of the pictures and it popped back into place. I've played around with my links, adding and sorting them alphabetically. I'll keep adding ones I like as I think of them.

I want a photo or a picture for my profile, and have for a while, but I haven't found just the right thing yet. I haven't decided if I should go for an image that I find online or if I should go with a picture I have taken. I know its something I can always change (and normally I change my avatars on message boards at the drop of a hat) but I wanted to pick something really good for this blog. I guess I will keep thinking about it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.