Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Favorite Things (Pt. 1)

I've been noticing how serious my blog has been (with the exception of the occasional meme) and realizing how its not me. I mean it is me, because it is reflecting my thoughts, but I've only been recording the serious ones or the ones that make me sound like I've been at least through 6th grade (although that is questionable). So this is going to be a fun list of the things I like in no particular order.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mythbusters!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Friends! Although as you can probably see these aren't really my friends, its a stock photo of friends. I have pictures of my friends I just don't want to subject them to my insane blogging world.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mr. T has to be the coolest guy on the face of the Earth

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No explaining here

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
TYPING IN ALL CAPS. ONE OF MY FRIENDS DOES THIS ALL THE TIME AND IN HER IGNORING NETTIQUETTE I HAVE FOUND FREEDOM IN THE ALL CAPS.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bruce!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
White Sox = Love

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3 Doors Down, my favorite band

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm too lazy to find an actual picture of my camera so I'm using this nifty clipart instead.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Papa Ben (he represents not only himself, but the whole church)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My doggies!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If I could do ALL my shopping at dollar stores I would, I just love them.

Ok, that isn't all my favorite things, but I feel this is long enough for the moment. And this gives me the chance to make another post with more random things.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.