Monday, March 23, 2009

Doctors

An Israeli doctor says 'Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can
take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking for
work in six weeks.'

A German doctor says 'That is nothing; we can take a lung out of one person,
put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks.'

A Russian doctor says 'In my country, medicine is so advanced that we can
take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both
looking for work in two weeks.'

The ILLINOIS doctor, not to be outdone, says 'You guys are way behind, we
recently took a man with no brains out of ILLINOIS , put him in the White
House for TWO MONTHS, and now half the WORLD is looking for work.'

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.