Saturday, August 02, 2008

Pike River Rendezvous

I went to the Pike River Rendezvous in Kenosha today. They've had it every summer since we came to Kenosha, but this is the first time I've gone. It was really interesting.

Pike River

Indian

Pike River Furniture Store

Reenactors

Reenactors

Cooking

Cooking

Ben Franklin

Lunchtime

Jugglerss

Posing Jugglers

Juggling

Juggling

Laddertime

On the Beach

Beach Camp

Hat

Voyager

Voyager

End of the Battle

Battle

Fallen

Fallen Pirate

Firing

Pirate

Realoading

Firing A Shot

Coming Over the Rocks

Firing

Reloading

Here They Come

Looking Out

Camp

Don't Tread on Me

Cutout

Eagle

Flags

General

General

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.