Thursday, May 08, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Laura

I don't have a chance to listen to Laura Ingraham in the mornings, but my Mom does and she usually reports to me what she has to say (same with Rush too). She haad mentioned to me a few days ago that Laura hadn't been on, and hadn't said where she was going to be. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005 and even though she had been doing well the first thing I could think was that she was sick again.

Gladly though the news was quite the opposite. Laura was in Guatamala adopting a beautiful daughter named Maria Caroline. Sounds like she went down there with Raymond Arroyo to pick her up over the last few days. She kept quiet about it in case it didn't go as planned.

God bless her. What a wonderful gift for her for Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

That's WONDERFUL. So happy for her.

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.