Monday, February 25, 2008

Lets Get This Guy

Ma Beck has an excellent post up about the Layne Bryant Shooting, and the 9-11 tape that was just released.

The police say it's mostly mumbled, that all that's clear is "Bullshit" and "Step up" something.

Well I hate to tell them, but I can most assuredly hear him saying to Rhoda, "Trying to be the hero, huh?"

Well, I've got news for you, Puffy. Rhoda McFarland IS a hero. She was willing to risk her life to save others.

You? You're a pathetic violent coward who WILL be caught soon, and when you are, you're going to be crying for the mercy you wouldn't show those five women.



Listen to the 9-11 Tape

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.