Thursday, December 13, 2007

8 Facts About Me

I've been tagged by Athanasius contra mundum over at 50 Days After for a Meme about 8 things about myself. I will endeavor to try to think of 8 vaguely interesting things about myself.

1. I have an X-box 360, I've bought some games for it, but the only one I really love is Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I could play that game forever just like I did Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.

2. I have 3 calendars in my room. They have not been changed since June.

3. I have returned to my school to seek teaching certification despite the fact that almost everything in this place irritates me. Not so much the people themselves, but the things they do. I'm even irritated by the new building's lack of crucifixes which all the other buildings have in each room. The new building has these weird modern plain crosses.

4. This semester has been incredibly hectic for me, I'm looking forward to it ending now. I've been able to keep up with some things and not others. My email is a mess and I keep losing emails and forgetting to reply to others, its really bad.

5. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

6. I'd like to be a Toys R Us Kid.

7. I work at Quiznos. And despite my thinking that I would never be able to learn all the sandwiches and ingredients... I have. I also never thought I would be there for 10 months.

8. I love playing the Sims 2 on my PC.

I tag 8 people who read this.

1 comment:

Christine the Soccer Mom said...

Oh, Sunny, I shouldn't have tagged you then. You can ignore my Lucky Seven Meme since you just did this one. :)

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.