Thursday, December 07, 2006

An Early Christmas Meme

Esther tagged me a few days ago with this.

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? We'll do either way.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope.

5. When do you put your decorations up? Well we started putting some up a week or two before Thanksgiving inside the house.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Pasta or Turkey.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Santa ripped his jacket in our door so I had a piece of Santa's outfit that I took with me everywhere... actually its not so favorite, its embaressing, but maybe people will think its cute.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Senior year in High School. My AP History teacher told us... actually I don't remember, it must have been too traumatic.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope. Its all about Christmas morning.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Various ornamemnts and lights.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it.

12. Can you ice skate? I used to be able to years ago, but I haven't been in a long time and I was never very good.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Not really... I'm lucky if I remember what happened yesterday.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Mass.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Candy

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Eve Mass

17. What tops your tree? Angel (or in Kenosha a starfish)

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving. People keep asking me what I want and I can't think of anything.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Come, O Come Emmanuel or God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.