Thursday, October 26, 2006

Priesthood Sunday.

I should have put this up when I got the email a couple days ago, but it slipped my mind (like most things). This came in an email from Priests for Life.

You can help affirm priests throughout the nation as "Priesthood
Sunday" approaches. This Sunday, October 29, is designated as "Priesthood
Sunday," and we at Priests for Life want to help you honor the priests
whom you admire and who have served you well. Would you send us their
names and a few lines about how they have helped and served you? Just email
us at mail@priestsforlife.org. We will place their names on a special
honor roll on our website.


I haven't missed the coincidence (Godincidence?) that we get our new priest this week and this weekend is Priesthood Sunday.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.