Thursday, October 19, 2006

My Bloglines List 10/19

Sometimes I think I shouldn't have a blog. I had two copies of the same post up since last night, only realizing it this morning. Doh. Mea culpa.

Here is my bloglines list again, its expanded greatly since I last did this. Most of these will be added to my list of links on the side. I picked up a lot of new blogs to read from the folks at phatmass.

...and if not...
A Catholic Mom in Hawaii
American Papist
Ancilla Domini
AP World News
Bettnet.com - Musings of Domenico Bettinelli
The Cafeteria Is Closed
Cardinal Seán's Blog
The Catholic Church in the Internet Age
Catholic Homeschooled Teens
Catholics for Senator Sam Brownback
Conservababes: Right from New Fallujah (not associated with conservababes.com)
Crossed The Tiber
The Curt Jester
Cyber-Conservative
Dappled Photos
Dappled Things
Dennis Byrne
Deo Optimo Maximo
Domestic Vocation
Evangelical Catholicism
faithmouse
God's Green Thumb
Happy Catholic
The hermeneutic of continuity
Holy Vocations
Hot Air
Just Say No To Hillary Clinton
Latest entries from durango.blog-city.com
Living The Surrendered Life
Lumen De Lumine
MSNBC.com: World News
Palehose Six
Passionate America
phatcatholic apologetics
Priests for Life
Pro Ecclesia * Pro Familia * Pro Civitate
ProLifeBlogs
Ramblings of a GOP Soccer Mom
Ric's blog
The Richest Man in Assisi
Sanctify Me ?
Shouts In The Piazza
Spirit & Life
The thoughts of a catholic mom
Transitus Tiber
University of Windsor Newman Club
Valle Adurni
Via Quae Stat Ante Me
The Window Shows It All
Young Fogeys

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including my site. Your Faith and Country is a regular visit as well.

catholicandgop said...

Awww thanks. I really enjoy your cartoons, they're the best.

EC Gefroh said...

Joey and I want to thank you too! Sorry it took me so long to post this.

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.