Monday, September 25, 2006

It's Ok To Let Go...

I'm a little sad when I see Sox fans that are still trying to figure out a way for the White Sox to get into the playoffs. Its something like if Minnesota loses all their games and we win all of ours, then we have to win all of our games against the Twins.

It isn't going to happen. Let it go.

Let's all be honest, they've played like crap since the All Star break. Don't blame it on anything else other than that.

For this season its time to stop believing. It doesn't mean you're not a loyal sox fan, it just means you're not delusional.

1 comment:

EC Gefroh said...

That's what my dad is saying about the Mets playing.

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.