Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Geography Meme

I was busy all morning getting ready for a presentation I had where I was going to have to present a chapter of the Analects of Confucius to the class. I can't tell if I was worried more about having to speak in front of the class or that I find reading Confucius confusing, but I was in general worried. Well I finished and I think it went pretty well all things considered. And since I've been tagged by Esther I can get back to my normal internet life.

1. A Place You've Visited and Your Favorite Thing there.
St. Augustine, Florida. The beach, but if I want to sound holy there is an old little chapel there.-

2. A Country You'd Like to Visit and Why
Israel or Iraq. I would love to visit these places because of their historic nature, but also if I were visiting them it would mean that it was peaceful there (I wouldn't go otherwise).

3. A Place From History You'd Like to Visit and Why
Europe in the Rennaissance

4. A Place You Know a Lot About
My house

5. A Place You'd Like to Learn More About
Africa

6. A Fictional Place You'd Like to Visit
I can't think of anything...

I tag

Roxanne
Ric
And anyone else :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.