Friday, April 10, 2009

Stations of the Cross

First Station: Jesus is condemned to death



Second Station: Jesus carries His cross



Third Station: Jesus falls the first time



Fourth Station: Jesus meets his mother



Fifth Station: Simon of Cyrene helps Jesus to carry his cross



Sixth Station: Veronica wipes the face of Jesus



Seventh Station: Jesus falls the second time



Eighth Station: Jesus meets the women of Jerusalem



Ninth Station: Jesus falls a third time



Tenth Station: Jesus clothes are taken away



Eleventh Station: Jesus is nailed to the cross



Twelfth Station: Jesus dies on the cross



Thirteenth Station: The body of Jesus is taken down from the cross



Fourteenth Station: Jesus is laid in the tomb

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.