Monday, February 09, 2009

Pumski?

US First Lady Michelle Obama has a nickname for hubby Barack Obama - 'Pumski'.



I saw this article at Cbabes today, and in a weird way I'm curious as to what this could mean. I know that couples come up with all kinds of cute names for each other, and I tend to come up with lots weird and random names for people and pets. But what could this one mean? I think its very unfair of Michelle to do this to us. But I have come up with my own solution to what it is.

Clearly pum is like a pumpkin. And since the Obamas are from Chicago 'ski' can only refer to the man so loved and yet so unknown to Illinois school children, Polish American Revolutionary War hero Casimir Pulaski.

The equation looks something like this.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.