Thursday, February 05, 2009

A Change in Weather?

If weather.com is to be believed we can look forward to a high of 45 on Saturday and a high of 52 on Tuesday. I'm not quite sure I believe it. But it would be nice to get rid of some of that snow and ice that we've had for weeks and weeks. Sometimes online friends who live in warm areas that never or rarely see snow get jealous when I write about snow. But you have to remember that the snow really only looks nice for the first day or two tops. Then it turns black along the street, or if my dogs have been in the area yellow. Its not just the endless cold we've had, its those big mounds of black snow that have been around for weeks that are getting on my nerves too.

A little more photo enduced cheering up.

Ali Loving the AC

Oak Park Grasshopper

Sweet Babies

Brothers

Sand Shark

Cannonball

Coastie

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.