Saturday, January 31, 2009

The 2009 Speak Out Illinois Conference

I was going to wait until I could spend more time to make a full post on this, but I don't know if I'll have time tomorrow, so I'll post my photos now and pick up with a more detailed post when I have a chance.

I went to the 2009 Speak Out Illinois Conference today.

The 2009 Speak Out Illinois Conference, "Rekindle the Fire," will be held Saturday, January 31 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center. Our program will feature talks by Fr. Thomas Euteneuer and Dr. Alveda King, plus the presentation of the Henry Hyde Leadership Award to Phyllis Schlafly. The Master of Ceremonies will be Christian radio personality Sandy Rios. http://speakoutillinois.org/

Fr. Euteneuer of Human Life International

Fr. Euteneuer

Fr. Euteneuer

This was from the end of his presentation that made me laugh. :lol:

Threat

Dr. Alveda King of King for America and Priests for Life, and niece of Martin Luther King Jr.

Alveda King

Alveda King

Phyllis Schlafly who received the Henry Hyde Leadership Award.

Phyllis Schlafly

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.