Sunday, December 07, 2008

10 Most Fascinating Catholics Thread

Esther tagged me in the 10 Most Fascinating Catholics Meme

I would like to make this a meme, as I'm eager to learn what the rest of you are thinking. The rules are to select ten of the most fascinating (living) Catholics for 2008. Then, tag at least five people for the meme.


In no particular order since I think they are all pretty interesting.

1. Fr. Frank Pavone
2. Bill Donohue
3. Cardinal George
4. Cardinal Arinze
5. Fr. Euteneuer
6. Bobby Jindal
7. Michael Steele
8. Mother Angelica
9. Sr. Margherita Marchione
10. Pope Benedict XVI

I will tag...

Suzanne's Daily Dance
Catholic Homeschooled Teens
A Catholic Mother's Thoughts
Lounge Daddy
Anyone who reads my blog

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Good choices! I especially like Bill Donohue, Bobby Jindal and Sr. MM.

Anonymous said...

I totally dig the list. I'll try and post one this weekend!

6. Bobby Jindal

YES!

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.