Tuesday, November 04, 2008

No Matter Who Wins

NO MATTER WHO WINS....

Top 10 Predictions No Matter Who Wins the Election

1. The Bible will still have all the answers.

2. Prayer will still work.

3. The Holy Spirit will still move.

4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.

5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.

6. There will still be singing of praise to God.

7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.

8. There will still be room at the Cross.

9. Jesus will still love you.

10. Jesus will still save the lost.

ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS STILL IN CONTROL?

(Amen!)

2 comments:

steveroni said...

Yes. Amen. Just as I'm ready to call it a night, and just as I'm hearing election news filtering in, and just as I'm starting to feel bad, forgetting that God is in charge...I clicked over to your blog, and (again) read what I needed. I can sleep well tonight, no matter what. thanks.
Steve E.

pete said...

AWESOME POST! I needed that. I'm so torn up and despondent from the results of last night that I needed a reminder like that, that even though our country just got flushed down the toilet, God is still here and the kingdom is still at hand and God still loves us 24/7 and life goes on. Praise the Lord.

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.