Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lauren Richardson and Haleigh Poutre

Terri-Schiavo-Like Disabled Woman Allowed to Live after Parents Reconcile

By Kathleen Gilbert

DOVER, Delaware, November 20, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - A disabled woman's mother has reconciled with her ex-husband after having fought to remove her daughter's feeding tube, and after state legislation rescued the woman from death by dehydration. The woman’s mother now confesses that her daughter should be able to live.


More

Never Before Seen Video of Haleigh Poutre
(Story Updated: Nov 19, 2008 at 1:29 AM EST )

A never before seen video gives a rare glimpse at the life of Haleigh Poutre, more than three years after she was allegedly beaten into a coma.

Related Content•Poutre Family Sees Haleigh for First Time in Two Years
The courtroom fell silent for nearly half an hour as jurors were shown the first video of Haleigh as she looks and acts today.


More

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.