Sunday, June 29, 2008

Interview Tomorrow

My interview is tomorrow. Last night I went and talked to our neighbor friend who was a teacher for many years (and most of it was in the Catholic schools). She suggested that I make a presentation on my laptop and bring it with me. I guess I'm going to do that. I'm not sure how it will go, but it will also allow my work to stand on its own and not rely solely on my descriptions. And if I have it all set up I won't have to worry about forgetting half the stuff I want to talk about.

2 comments:

Scott M. Frey said...

best of luck to you today, along with a prayer for peace and a kind thought!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I hope that all went well.

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.