Sunday, May 18, 2008

Last Day of Class

Today was my last day of class. One of the students gave me flowers. It was really sweet of him (and his parents). Today was just another nice day at church. It was First Communion too (a couple of my students had siblings who were doing First Communion today), they were all so sweet. The boys in their little suits, the girls in their pretty dresses. The choir was in beautiful form today with wonderful selections for the occasion (and for the Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity). It brought a little tear to my eye.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.