Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm Really Tempted

I've been really tempted to get a new camera. I've had mine for 3 years now and I have absolutely no complaints about it. The only thing is that compared to other more recent cameras I can see a quality difference. I found one for $300, another Panasonic. Better megapixels, better zoom, more features. I've even convinced myself that I can use my stimulus check for it.

Really the only thing preventing me is that I'd have to tell my family. It wasn't that long ago that I said I was going to wait until next summer to get a new camera. I don't know... I really enjoy taking photos. Is it worth waiting another year and be a little unhappy with the quality or should I take the plunge.

Either way I just ordered a new SD card. The one I have now is a 512 mb (or something like that) which I bought for like $35 a couple years ago. I just bought a 2 GB one for $12.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.