Saturday, May 17, 2008

Garden 08 Post 1

I have the silly title because I'm hoping to have more garden posts as the season goes on, and lets face it I'm not clever enough to come up with more interesting post titles.

A couple years ago we had put in a hydrangea, and it didn't make it. So we decided to replace that spot in the yard with another plant. We went to Pesche's and looked around to see what they had. We ended up buying 3 rose bushes, this one in in the space where the hydrangea used to be, and the other two along the front of our garage. The other two are a bright orange color, I took a photos of them, but they didn't really turn out, so I'll have to try again later.

Yellow Rose

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.