Sunday, January 13, 2008

Papal Visit to Washington

I wish the Archdiocese of Washington would decide on the tickets for the papal mass. I want to get tickets so then I can ask my boss for the appropriate days off so I can go. I been wanting to make it to the March for Life in Washington for a few years. I should have gone last year, but since I had just graduated and didn't have a job I didn't think I'd have enough money, and now that I have the job I didn't think I could ask for the days off. But I really want to see the Pope, and I will not pass up the opportunity to go even if I have to go by myself. What an awesome experience it would be to go and see him.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.