Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Favorite Commercials

I made a post over at Cbabes about some of my favorite commercials. Looking on the ones I posted I must enjoy commercials with a catchy tune.

I've never actually seen this version of the commercial on TV, but its funny.



This is the shorter one that I see all the time.



I actually posted about this one at DiscussionForums when it aired originally and the post has over 10,000 views.



My sister and I completely irritated everyone in the house by our singing of this song. And being the big kid I am, we wrote our own lyrics to the tune about the dogs. Thankfully, I won't share that.



Actually I enjoyed all the Go Meat commercials from Hillshire Farms. This was another good one I thought.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Those were funny, except for the BK one, but lately their commercials are not that great!!!

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.