Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Internet Knows Me...

You scored as History/Anthropology/LiberalArts, You should strongly consider majoring (or minoring) in History, Anthropology, or related majors (e.g., African and African-American Studies, Chinese, Classics, Cultural Studies, Economics, English, French, Geography, German, Greek, Hebrew, International Studies, Philosophy, Sociology, Women's Studies, or other Liberal Arts majors).




It is possible that the best major for you is your 2nd, 3rd, or even 5th listed category, so be sure to consider ALL majors in your OTHER high scoring categories (below). You may score high in a category you didnt think you would--it is possible that a great major for you is something you once dismissed as not for you. The right major for you will be something 1) you love and enjoy and 2) are really great at it.




Consider adding a minor or double majoring to make yourself standout and to combine your interests. Please post your results in your myspace/blog/journal.

History/Anthropology/LiberalArts

88%

PoliticalScience/Philosophy

69%

Religion/Theology

69%

Education/Counseling

56%

Psychology/Sociology

50%

English/Journalism/Comm

50%

Visual&PerformingArts

44%

HR/BusinessManagement

44%

French/Spanish/OtherLanguage

25%

Biology/Chemistry/Geology

25%

Accounting/Finance/Marketing

25%

Nursing/AthleticTraining/Health

19%

Physics/Engineering/Computer

13%

Mathematics/Statistics

0%

WHAT MAJOR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Haha.. at least you did not get a zero in the thing you majored in like me. I got a zero for maths which is took for engineering...

Anonymous said...

are you thinking about returning to school?

Anonymous said...

all right. I am going to take that test this evening
I can't wait.


btw - I answered to your tag
thanx for that. i had to really think on that

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.