Thursday, March 29, 2007

Fr. Euteneuer's Mini-Catechesis on Contraception

Fr. Euteneuer's Mini-Catechesis on Contraception

((VIDEO message))

Dear Colleagues,

As you know, the response to the Sean Hannity interview of March 9th was overwhelmingly positive in defense of the Church's teaching and the right/duty of a priest to defend it in public. To address the misconceptions of the cultural mindset of easy acceptance of contraception, I have created a mini-series on contraception to inject some basic common sense insight into the subject and create a modern tool for evangelization. There will be several more mini-catecheses after Easter so stay tuned!

Please click on the video icon, and then forward it on to someone else who may be in need of catechesis on the subject. Know of our prayers for you and your families.

Gratefully,


Rev. Thomas J. Euteneuer
President, Human Life International


Human Life International

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey
glad you still around :)
was wondering what happened to ya'

catholicandgop said...

Work bums me out, so I end up not blogging as much. I didn't realize it had been a whole week though.

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.