Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Another Weird Thing About Me

I guess I've been neglecting my blog. Even though I work only few hours a day I usually come home tired and I'm not as motivated to blog as I usually am. And I haven't had a whole lot to say the past few days.

The other day I blogged on 6 weird things about myself and tagged Roxanne, Esther, and Chris. It was Chris' entry that reminded me of another weird thing about myself.

Chris says...

I am so frightened of spiders and bugs of any kind that I cannot even touch a picture of them without getting some serious heebie-jeebies. Anything with more than four legs is not my friend, and that includes butterflies and ladybugs.


I used to be really phobic of a lot of bugs. I'm ok with lady bugs, lightning bugs, and butterflies and things like that, but not so much with centipedes and spiders and those sort of things. But now when I see them in my room or around my house I don't have the heart to smush them, so I leave them be. I don't like killing any bugs really. I keep plants in my room and I always seem to get these little flies around my room in the summer, one day my brother was asking me a question and started swatting at them and I was all like 'no, don't kill them'. So I'm a big weirdo about that now.I'm not a vegetarian or anything like that, it just doesn't seem necessary to kill them, so I don't.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.