Monday, January 15, 2007

Dog the Bounty Hunter

One of my favorite things to watch has always been police chase videos. I can't tell you how many times I've seen John Bunnell over narrate some stupid criminal running from the law.

But lately I've been watching COPS and Dog the Bounty Hunter. Of the two I enjoy Dog better. Whether its an act or not, at least on TV you see someone standing up for the rule of law, but also recognizing that everyone can be redeemed. And everyone can get a second chance.

Of course, probably to Esther's dismay, now everything I know about Hawaii comes from watching Dog.

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

There are two A & E shows I like, one is Dog's show and the other is Inked. Well, they opened a H & H Tattoo parlor in Waikiki and guess who is going to get a tattoo? No, not me, Dog :-)

catholicandgop said...

LOL ;)

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.