Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Photos from the Pope's Trip Pt. 1

Instead of coming up with a post of any real substance, I'm just going to show some of my favorite pictures of Pope Benedict in Turkey. By the way, Father Jonathan thinks he's doing a great job.

I'll try to keep my comments to a minimum because as funny or clever as I think they are, I know in reality they aren't.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*Insert media comment about the color of his shoes*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*Insert media Santa comment*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wouldn't you love to know what these two men are discussing?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They sure do know how to decorate...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Pope actually isn't in this one as I'm sure you noticed, but I thought it was a great picture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Something in this picture makes him look like he's going to make some trouble

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Great jacket

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.