Friday, October 27, 2006

5 Little-Known Things About Me

Esther tagged me a few days ago with this...

5 Little-Known Things About Me

1. I failed High School biology, not so much that I didn't understand the material, but because I never did my homework. At one point in the semester I was getting a 33% in the class. I worked my way back up to a high F by the end, but it was still an F.

2. I rescue worms. Any time there is a big storm worms would come out of the ground and get stuck in the puddles and drown. When I was little I used to rescue the worms and put them in a nice dirt spot, but one that wasn't flooded. Last night I was going out the basement door and there was a huge worm struggling on the concrete. I picked him up and put him in the garden. I have no idea how he got there, but it was raining pretty good.

3. My favorite pop (yes its pop, not soda ;) ) is Orange.

4. I worked 3 years at our local pool. 2 in admissions, and 1 year in concessions. I never properly learned how to change the nacho cheese. I could do just about anything else other than that. I got through most of the summer without doing it, but one time I tried changing the cheese it resulted in a lot of spilled cheese and my arm getting burnt.

5. My favorite TV shows are Mythbusters, Bonanza, Monk, Good Eats and Project Runway. My favorite TV channels are TV Land, Nick GAS, Food Network and Fox News.

I tag: Roxanne, Ric, and anyone else who might read this.

1 comment:

EC Gefroh said...

Sunny, I enjoyed learning more about you. As for the worms, I thought I was the only one who did that!! Also glad to see another Monk and Good Eats fan.

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.