Thursday, September 14, 2006

Malaise / Pope Tackles Terrorism

Sorry all I haven't been writing much lately. I've been having some blah days where I haven't felt like doing a whole lot. To be political I'll say its been a malaise.

But I'm trying to pop myself out of it today. Family memebers have been sick all week, and last night I wasn't feeling too well so I thought I was next, but today I feel fine so I must have been tired.

I couldn't decide last night if I wanted to watch Mythbusters or Project Runway, and I ended up doing both, switching back and forth, although as time went on I got more into Project Runway than I would have expected.

Time Magazine has an interesting article about Papa Ben and Islam.

The Pope Tackles Faith and Terrorism

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Sunny, glad to see you posting today. Hope you continue to feel better!

catholicandgop said...

I'm going to hang out with my friends tonight since its one of my friend's birthdays, I'm hoping having a chance to hang out with them will perk me up some more.

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.