Monday, August 14, 2006

Pop Tart Meme

I was tagged by A Catholic Mom in Hawaii. I'm going to keep some of Esther's answers since they work well for me too.

3 THINGS THAT SCARE ME

Mice
Public Speaking
Terrorism

3 People That Make Me Laugh

My friend Jessi
My friend Caitlin
Liberals

3 Things I Love

God and by extension the Church
My family and pets
The beach

3 Things I Hate

Abortion & Euthanasia
Paperwork
Work

3 Things I Don’t Understand

How God can love us so much
Liberals
Math

3 Things On My Floor
(I'm at work right now so I'll answer about my floor at home)

Clothes
Papers
Books

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now

Blogging
Breathing
Working

3 Things I Want to Do Someday

Find a job
Write a book (I have lots of ideas for books no one would read)
Go on a trip somewhere cool, but where I wouldn't have to fly

3 Things I Can Do

Surf the internet
Read
Write papers for school

3 Ways to Describe My Personality

Wimpy
Shy
Kind

3 Things I Cannot Do

Drive
Back-flips
Dance well

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To

Music
Nature
Your loved ones

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To

Backstreet Boys
The devil
Selfish people

3 Absolute Favorite Foods

Pasta
Pizza
Chicken

3 Things I’d Like to Learn

A skill
What I should do with my life
How to write well

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly

Water
Orange Juice
Pop

3 Shows I Watch

Mythbusters
The Simpsons
Seinfeld

3 Bloggers I Tag
(sorry if you guys have been tagged before)

Roxanne
Ric
Christine

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.