Monday, June 19, 2006

Corpus Christi Part Deux

I thought my post on our Corpus Christi procession left a little bit to be desired, so I thought I would expand a little bit on it.

In attendance were about 12 Knights of Columbus members, 8 or more altar boys (that's right, altar boys not altar girls), and 3 priests. Our parish really has only one priest at this time, he is retired, and he has taken over the parish only temporarily until we are assigned a new priest after our wonderful pastor passed away in February. The other two priests were just visiting.

As I wrote last night, normally the procession is outside, but the weather was rainy so they had it inside. I was really looking forward to taking pictures this year, but because it was inside I felt a little uncomfortable taking so many pictures inside and I ended up missing the actual procession in photographs. It really was a wonderful sight to see though. Hopefully I will be able to take pictures next year outside with a new pastor.

So here are the rest of my pictures, sorry they aren't any better, but I never claimed to be a good photographer. Oh and all pictures are clickable to get a slightly bigger image.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You can kind of make out a couple of the altar boys in this picture they are the ones wearing white and red.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.