Friday, August 28, 2009

I Have Finally Figured Out Obamacare

Reposted by someone I know on Facebook.

"I have finally figured out Obamacare:

Obama's health care plan will be written by a committee whose head says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it and whose members will be exempt from it, signed by a president who smokes, funded by a treasury chief who did not pay his taxes, overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that is broke.

What could possibly go wrong?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny, how the people who would benefit the most from health care reform are, what you would call, the "least of my brethren."

But, you don't care right? You think "big government" is the problem meanwhile we have big government practices like the "aptly" named Patriot Act. Health-for-profit is the ultimate evil. Wake up and stop making it Right vs. Left.

This is about giving people without certain benefits to get the right of basic health care. How novel. Oh, and besides it reducing our deficit, barring health care companies from dropping your coverage as they see fit and making preexisting conditions irrelevant, you'd rather post a Facebook message full of nonsensical ad hominem attacks. Great work.

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.