Thursday, February 08, 2007

Fr. Euteneuer's video message on Portugal

Fr. Euteneuer's video message on Portugal

((VIDEO message))

Dear friends and co-workers of HLI:

This coming Sunday the citizens of Portugal will vote on whether or not to legalize abortion on demand up to ten weeks of pregnancy. We are asking for intensified prayers and sacrifices for those who are on the front lines of the battle to preserve that country from their own Roe disaster.

Please click on the video link above and listen to the three minute message. Then send this video prayer request to all you know to help us surround Our Lady of Fatima's beloved Portugal with prayer and preserve Portuguese babies from the demon of abortion.

Gratefully,


Rev. Thomas J. Euteneuer
President, Human Life International

Also posted by Esther and

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.