Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sears Tower

I went to the White Sox game on Saturday (White Sox v. Red Sox). I'm a big Sox fan so I was excited to go, and I was just as excited about the game as I was the free pink sox hat I got and also the chance to take photos at the park. If you haven't been able to tell I love my camera and I take it almost everywhere with me. I took some ok photos of the players, but really we were so high up in left field they aren't all that great (although they are pretty good considering we were in the second to last section and 3 rows from the top).

I think my favorite photo from the whole day though turned out to be this one that I took as we went up the ramp to the upper deck.

1 comment:

EC Gefroh said...

Nice photo!!

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.