Friday, May 26, 2006

Introductions

Well I created an account here to blog some months ago but never followed through with it really. I have been reluctant to start an open blog because of the nastiness that some people show towards those with opposing viewpoints.

Last year I was setting up a community on livejournal and within 10 - 15 minutes of having set it up someone was already defacing the community and posting ugliness. So I wasn't going to start posting on here, but then I decided the possibility of anyone actually reading this was low so I thought I would give it a shot.

So who am I? I'm a young conservative, in college, and Catholic. I try to do my best and live as my church and faith requires. I have a lot of learning to do, and I always try to. I guess you will learn more about me as time goes on.

1 comment:

Joey said...

Nice Blog!
We need more of them like this one.

About Me

My photo
Catholic and politically conservative, I graduated with a BA in History (concentration in American) and Political Science. I'm between two parishes; one in Wisconsin that is fairly traditional, and one in Illinois that is fairly liberal. I teach CCD. I work in the food service industry, which basically means I'm working in fast food until I find a better job. I'd like to work for the church somehow. Right now I'm working on getting my teaching certification, although I'm unsure thats the correct path for me. This blog is as random as I am. I hope you enjoy.